- Remove your bandage the next day.
- Wash your tattoo (gently) 3 times in a row using your hand and mild soap, such as Ivory or Pears. When you’re done it should be clean and smooth. Pat dry. Future showers during healing should be done with utmost care. Try to keep tattoo as dry as possible!
- Apply a small amount of unscented lotion, such as Lubriderm, 2 or 3 times a day.
- Stay out of hot tubs, pools, lakes or saunas until the tattoo is healed which may take 7 to 10 days.
- If your tattoo scabs, DO NOT PICK!!!…you will lose your color. Itching can be slapped or patted.
- Keep healing tattoos out of the sun. After it has healed and your tattoo is exposed to the sun, we recommend using at least an SPF 30 sun block.
- Some tattoos require touch ups. You must wait at least a month before we can do any kind of work over a new tattoo. Please speak with the artist who did your tattoo about an appointment.